Zashata Burton (LADC, MS, MA) draws upon over 20 years of training and experience as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Therapeutic Coach (R), educator, and wellness coach to assist others in achieving greater health and well-being.
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (MN License#300116)
- Master of Science (St. Cloud State University)
- Master of Arts in Holistic Health Studies (Saint Catherine University, St. Paul, MN)
- Certified Healing Touch Spiritual Minister
- The Meta Institute and The International School of Therapeutic Coaching ®
- Certified Therapeutic Coach ®
- Certified Master Practitioner of Humanistic Neuro-Linquistic Psychology